| Budget Hotel & Camping Trekking in Shimla Himachal
Little Heart Nature Resort: Tariff for Couples/Family
|Deluxe Swiss Tent
|Child aged 5 to 10 years
25 % of the above tariff
|Child below 5 years
Complementary (Max. 2 with a couple)
|| Not Applicable
INCLUSIONS IN COST
- Welcome drink on arrival (non- alcoholic).
- Chocolate and cookies on arrival.
- Hot badam milk every night.
- tariffs are inclusive of accommodation in Swiss tents or standard rooms.
- CP Package Includes Morning Tea, Breakfast.
- MAP Package Includes Morning Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- AP Package Includes Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea and Dinner
- Complimentary Chail Jungle safari by jungle Jeep on sharing basis. (if stay min 2 nights. Safari also subject to fitness of Jeep. No refund applicable in case Jeep not available.)
- Special Arrangement of Activities under supervision of Trained Professionals at additional Cost.
- Daily Bonfire
- Outdoor games, Indoor Games.
- Max. 02 Children below 5 yrs complimentary without extra bed. 20 % of the package shall be charged for the child over 2 siblings.
- Special Arrangement of adventure activities under the supervision of Trained Professionals at additional Cost.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the Govt. taxes leading to an increase in the surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure and or escalation of taxes as are applicable.
- Expenses and services of a personal nature – telephone calls, mineral water, meals, refreshments and snacks not specified in camp, room service, non alcoholic beverages, insurance, laundry and porterage.
- Any service not inclusive in the package.
Flying Fox, Burma Bridge Rs 125 (per person per attempt)
Valley Crossing Rs 125 (per person per attempt)
Rappelling Rs 125 (per person per attempt)
Rock climbing Rs 125 (per person per attempt)
Artificial Wall climbing Rs 125 (per person per attempt)
Package of all Activities Rs 500 (per person)
Local guides are available for nature walks Rs. 300 per guide per day.
- 50 % advance deposit in favor of 'JG Tours & Adventures' in PNB (Punjab National Bank) vide A/C no. 0153002100564506.
- For RTGS/NEFT transfers: IFS CODE: PUNB0015300 (Punjab National Bank, 5 Sansad Marg, New Delhi- 110001)
- Remaining 50 % payment to be delivered in cash at the resort upon check-in.
Minimum 10% of full amount
Less than two weeks of arrival date 50% of full amount
Less than one week of arrival date full amount
ENVIRONMENTAL GUIDELINES: These guidelines help in reducing the impact on the environment, minimize the possibility of animal suffering and stress, and encourage respect and appreciation of other cultures and traditions.
- Campsite - Keep in mind that another party will be using the same campsite after you have left. Leave the site cleaner than you found it.
- Do not Fuel the Fire - Always discard matches and cigarettes with great care but also keep the use of wood for fuel to a minimum. When possible, take kerosene or an alternative fuel source for cooking and heating purposes.
- Remove litter - Burn or bury paper and carry out all non-degradable litter.
- Keep local water clean - Avoid using pollutants such as detergents in streams or springs. If no toilet facilities are available, make sure you are at least 30 meters away from water sources, and bury or cover waste.
- Plants should be left to flourish - Taking cuttings, seeds and roots is illegal in many parts of the world. Also remember the trade in many wildlife products is strictly illegal.
- Help your guides to follow conservation measures.
- When taking photographs - Respect privacy - ask permission and use restraint.
- Respect Holy places - Preserve what you have come to see, never touch or remove religious objects. Shoes should be removed when visiting temples.
- Giving to children encourages begging - A donation to a project, health center or school is a more constructive way to help.
- You will be accepted and welcomed if you follow local customs. marked paths and routes,