Services, INCLUSIONS, TAXES and milestones
- There will be a 100 % advance payment against the proposed trip in favor of 'Trance India Tours' and deposited in PNB (Punjab National Bank) vide A/C no. 0153002100568371.
- For RTGS/NEFT transfers: IFS CODE: PUNB0015300 (Punjab National Bank, 5 Sansad Marg, New Delhi- 110001)
PACKAGE VALIDITY: Till further notification
TAXATION: GST inclusive as on date.
TRANSPORTATION: We shall provide NAC transport from the nearest Rail/Bus/Airport station. A destination to destination transportation can also be managed if desired by client.
ACTIVITY, SIGHTSEEING: As per itinerary provisions.
TREK IN-CHARGE: One trek in-charge to supervise the overall operations shall accompany the trekking group.
TREK INSTRUCTOR/S: Professional and experienced mountaineers in sufficient numbers are deputed during the entire trekking route.
EQUIPMENTS AND ACCESSORIES
All the equipments, accessories shall be of the appropriate quality and shape.
SAFETY AND SECURITY (Personal, Camp and Adventure Activity)
- We shall be responsible for meeting basic safety requirements such as fire extinguisher. Evacuation plan etc
- Wireless Phones to be in touch with the base camp
- Hospitalization facility in case of emergency in nearest hospital (at actual expanse)
- We however shall not be liable for managing personal belongings of the guests
All notice of cancellation must be sent to our New Delhi office in writing. Verbal cancellations will not be entertained. There is also no refund for services not utilized. There will be a cancellation fee as under:
30 - 15 days prior to Tour departure date: 25 % of tour cost.
14 - 7 days : 50 % of tour cost.
6 days and below including no show : 100 % of tour cost.
POSTPONEMENT OF TRIP: In case of postponement of the tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable as per actual cancellations levied by the suppliers and ground operators. A fresh quote, depending upon the new travel dates will be submitted. Payments received from the corporate will be adjusted against future travel after adjusting the cancellation charges.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- In case of over scaling of time limit of tour or overstay or over expenditure incurred due to any reason other than caused by human error by us, the client shall be liable to pay the actuals above the package cost.
- The cost of all tours/treks is based on min. group size guarantee. Cancellation charges shall be applied for the each person/s lesser than the minimum guarantee.
- In case of any fuel hike, implementation of road tax or any other taxes resulting a hike in rates by the transporter, we would then advise you the amended supplement cost to be payable by you
- The above tariff is including of all applicable taxes as on today. Any additional tax if levied at the time of travel shall be payable by the guest.
- Dorm/tents may be used in absence of rooms anywhere
- Organizers shall, in no way, be responsible for any mishap if so occurred during entire tour.
- Prices are quoted based on tentative itinerary given to you.
- We try our best to maintain the same itinerary given to you initially. Sometimes, we may also have to change the itinerary to accommodate logistic/operational reasons.
- Our bookings are subject to the condition that this clause is acceptable to you.
- The customer should return a duly signed letter of acceptance of the given itinerary and terms.
- The customer should compulsorily carry a copy of the itinerary along during entire trip.
- An indemnity bond will also be required for which the format will be dispatched to the selected candidates.
- In case of tough grade treks a medical Fitness Certificate is required with the form. A sample copy of such form is enclosed below.
- Personal identity proof like Passport, PAN Card, UID (Adhaar Card), Voter ID or any Govt. approved identification is required at the time of arrival and check ins. Please carry a photo copy of the same to be delivered to tour in-charge.
- Every participant must have sound health, with normal eyesight.
- Any one suffering from-any sort of Heart disease, Blood pressure, Diabetes, Colour blindness, deafness or weak eyesight – is advised not to participate in high altitude or glacier trekking programs.
- Participate should not be suffering from any infectious disease.