Nainital Pangot Budget Hotel Camp Adventure Trekking Tour in kumaon Uttaranchal
|WAY TO CAMP||CORPORATE TRAINING|
At PANGOT- An ultimate Himalayan heaven
WILD LIFE JEEP NIGHT SAFARI- The continuous spread of Corbett forest has thickened to it's maximum afterwards of killburry-Pangot. A night Jeep safari towards the solitaire Kunj Kharak (25 km) is the surest way for a great number of animal sightings. One can see a variety of Himalayan species along the way such as Tiger, leopard, yellow-throated Himalayan martins, Himalayan palm civet, ghoral, barking deer, sambhar etc. The ongoing forest of Kunj Kharak after Pangot is a sure alternative for any rich wild life Park in India.
2. BIRD WATCHING-Almost 150 bird species have been recorded at Pangot and surrounding areas. The numerous perennial & seasonal creeks are home to an amazing variety of flora and fauna including the lammergeyer, Himalayan griffon, blue-winged minla, spotted & slaty-backed forktail, Rufus-bellied woodpecker, rufous-bellied niltava, khalij pheasant, variety of thrushes etc.
3. SNOW VIEWS-Excellent views of great Himalayan peaks like Pachachuli, Trishul, Om Parvat, K2 etc. are available enroute to Pangot and on a mere 200 m walk from from camp.
PROVISIONS AT NATURE RESORT
· 3 Maharaja wooden cottages
· 10 Swiss (attached bath) on triple sharing/cot beds
· 11 Family Size Alpine Tents (8 Common bath) with max. capacity of 4 single cot beds each.
· Hot Water connection at each wing
· Covered dinning with 50 seating
· Umbrella Sit-out points
· Bon-Fire with medium high music
· Camp Shop for small utilities
· Running water modern toilet/bath
· A thriller-chiller inbuilt/outdoor obstacle course to keep you charged
· Electrical illumination throughout the camp and inside tents
· Generator Back-up
· Private Safe Car Parking
· Conference facilities
· Top order adventure, safety and sports gear
· Highest degree of hospitality
· Well equipped multi cuisine kitchen
· Veg/non veg Indian and continental food
· Qualified/Experienced/Motivated activity instructors & supporting staff
· First aid attendance and doctor on call
· Multiple rock faces for elementary to advance courses
· Camp vehicle for emergency needs
· Laundry facilities for groups
· So on...........
ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE AT CAMP
·We may be able to arrange a destination to destination package if desired.
·We may also be able to arrange the services of escort/Tour manager (If hired with home/institution to home/institution package) if desired.
Check in/Check out time: 12 PM / 10 AM